Waikato Bay of Plenty Football (WaiBOP) is one of seven district federations affiliated to New Zealand Football.
We lead, inspire and deliver football in Eastern Bay of Plenty, Rotorua, Taupo, Thames/Coromandel, Waikato and Western Bay of Plenty.
Our values of unity, pride, passion and respect assist us in achieving our vision of incredible performances on and off the field.
In what is a very exciting time for football, WaiBOP are looking for a proactive Administrator. Reporting to the Finance and Competitions Manager, this position will be based at our Head Office in Hamilton and will primarily be responsible for the following key tasks:
- Administration support services to the Federation staff.
- Processing and managing data for the effective organisation of Competition and Tournaments.
- Processing and managing data for the effective organisation of the Finance department.
- Processing and managing data for the effective organisation of the Goalnet database.
- Stock control on Federation gear and kits.
The position will be full-time hours from Monday to Friday and the Federation will also take applications for job share or part-time hours for the right person/s making this position an attractive proposition.
To apply please send your CV and covering letter to Karyn.email@example.com by 20 January 2014.
For further information please contact Karyn Walters on 027 282 5786 or Karyn.firstname.lastname@example.org