McDonald’s First Kicks (4-6 Years)
Early engagement for players as young as 4 years old into the game helps allow the children to opportunity to discover the game, provide for learning basic fundamental movement skills and create positive football experiences.
- No competitive game
- Children play together informally to meet the personal/emotional needs of the youngsters
- Lots of chances to score goals and enjoy mini challenges
- Encourage participation in a variety of additional activities to develop physical literacy (e.g. running, jumping, throwing, etc)
- Parents and game leaders bring out the fun of football through guiding and supporting their children to understand the basic rules of first kicks football
Click here for the First Kicks Cluster information booklet.
Please click the links below to download the cluster draws for 5th and 6th grade junior football.
Saturday July 8, 2017
Activities here for July 8.
To find out where your team is playing please open the Inter-Cluster draw here. The first page contains a list of teams and cluster/ground allocations for this Saturday. Once you have found out where your team is playing (at what ground), scroll down to the appropriate page to find out which pitch you have been allocated.
Please note that start times at some venues may differ to your usual cluster. Please carefully check the draw for the start time at your assigned venue and ensure your players are on the pitch and ready to go.
- Northern – Discovery Park
- Central – Vardon Park
- Western – Bremworth Park
- South Western – Glenview Park
- South Eastern – Galloway Park
Bay of Plenty
Rotorua Junior Framework: