The 2017 season is drawing to a close. Congratulations to all the league winners!
As in previous seasons, we’d like to recognise the individual players whose performances have lit up the season. To do so, we’re asking you to tell us who you think has been the best performer in 2017. The Player of the Year for each league will be determined via a public vote.
Voting will close at 5pm on Friday September 22 and the winners announced soon after.
Click on the link(s) below for to find voting forms for the respective leagues.
- Loaded WaiBOP Premiership
- WaiBOP Championship
- WaiBOP Women’s Premier League
- WaiBOP U-16 Youth
- WaiBOP U-14 Youth
- WaiBOP U-12 Junior
- WaiBOP Girls U-16
- Waikato Men’s A
- Waikato Men’s B
- Waikato Men’s C
- Waikato Men’s D
- BOP Men’s 1
- BOP Men’s 2
- Waikato Women’s Bowl A
- Waikato Women’s Bowl B
- BOP Women’s Bowl
- All players were nominated by representatives of their respective clubs. If clubs are missing from the leagues in which voting is taking place, it is because we did not receive a nomination from that club.
- We are happy to receive late nominations but they must be made by designated club contacts to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Any abnormal voting patterns may lead to disqualification of a nominee. WaiBOP Football has sole discretion as to what is determined an abnormal voting pattern.