2016 saw a number of local businesses owning their own league.
In 2017, your company can too!
WaiBOP Football Federation has more than 70 junior and senior leagues competed for by over 1,200 teams. That’s a lot of players, coaches and fans who are interested in football in our region.
1. Naming Rights for Your League
Your company on our website where all people go for fixtures and results of YOUR League. 2016 saw more than a quarter of a million visits to our website.
2. Connect with Your League
Communication/email to all players, coaches and managers associated with YOUR league with announcement of partnership and call to action for YOUR business. (Up to three per season.)
3. Media Announcement
Of YOUR League ownership via WaiBOP Football website, Facebook pages and other channels.
4. Your company logo and website link on WaiBOP website partners page
INVESTMENT (excluding gst)
- Waikato or BOP Junior League: $990.
- BOP or Waikato Senior League: $1,500.
- WaiBOP Federation League: $2,500.
- Federation Premier League: $7,500.
- Discounts available for multi-year agreements.
Don’t miss out!
Join WaiBOP’s partner network by contacting James Bannatyne, WaiBOP Football’s Commercial Manager, on firstname.lastname@example.org now. Connect your business with more customers and help improve sport and football in our communities.